Adobe Photoshop album or Photoshop Elements 2

zackatack
This topic is 7446 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, just getting into digital photography and am wondering what I should be using? Has anyone had experience with the two mentioned? Are they way to amature or will they do just what I need without getting way to detailed and demandingly hard? Elements 2 was recomended but when looking at the web site combining them looks cool too....any help would be great! Thanks

Unless you're going into professional graphic work, Photoshop Elements 2 should be way more than you need. It has almost all the features of regular Photoshop for a fraction of the price. In fact, it's a very powerful program with lots more features than you're ever likely to use, unless you're a pro with very specific needs.

One advantage of Photoshop Elements, if you're something of an amateur like myself, is that it includes a lot of "quick-fix" features and "recipes" for cleaning up and improving digital or scanned photos that take care of almost all the common problems, like underexposure or color shifts. It's also easy to crop and resize photos for on-line use.

Archived