Does anyone use http://rentmasseur.com?

newdad
This topic is 3395 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have used it and never had a problem. However, I use MasseurFinder, MassagaM4M and Rent Masseur together (basically see who is one which sites, and often find some one two if not all three). Rentmasseur, the newest to the mix, has an annoying feature that you have to be aware of -- the "traveling to" and the distance from where you are seeking a guy. I was seeking someone once in FL and I was getting ads for guys up to 100 or more miles away (not my idea of what I would be willing to hire, given added in costs for transport). The search button for DC, for instance, will include guys living in NYC who occasionally will visit DC. The light might be ON for them to be available, but they are NOT in the city where you are hiring. Just be a bit careful. You pay a fee to see the private photos also.

I occasionally go to rentmasseur, but I question their "available now" indicator since it seems like it's almost always lit for certain guys even in the early morning hours when they are not listed as "available now" on any other site on which they advertise. Seems like they might allow masseurs to simply set a semi-permanent "available now" status that doesn't really reflect whether they are currently available.

I like the last login in feature; helps see who is really active and just there because of their pics.

Also, I have had good interactions with a few of them, but those guys where also on other sites. Just one more place to check to see how some of these ads match up or dont.

You can request the password for the locked pics, which some have for me when looking into sessions.

Archived