Greg Anthony arrest?

Santo
This topic is 3476 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes I get that you might think this is for another category, but doesn't everyone find it disconcerting that this was categorized as a sting? I'm trying to figure out what might actually be MORE important to the readership here.

Yes I get that you might think this is for another category, but doesn't everyone find it disconcerting that this was categorized as a sting? I'm trying to figure out what might actually be MORE important to the readership here.

I agree! Was this a sting? Police say a computer was involved; did they set up a phony ad? I'm surprised if they went to that effort. At first I assumed he picked up a streetwalker- there are still a few here. An Internet-based sting would certainly impact the biz here IMHO. A lot of people here have clearances that would be impacted by an arrest.

I've read about these sorts of stings in other places, usually they put up a backpage ad and arrest guys at a hotel.

To be honest, this Doubletree is nicer than most of the hotels I've read about these things happening at.

I don't recall seeing a story about one of these in DC before, but I guess if they have a police unit for it, there have been.

I think the HOTEL could be the determining factor here, re a sting, yes DOES seem like an awful lot of effort when it involves two adults just to snag one john. But I know, re here in NYC, Hotels are vigilant to keep that element out of their bars and lounges, esp the nicer ones. It's poss the Ad, if a sting, may have mentioned specific "hotels" catered to, and any arrests are a warning to other scorts AND Johns to take it someplace else.

Archived