a 411 on Chris Peters please . . .

Guest borger1582
This topic is 3461 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

borger (and interested others): texted him asking for an email addy as that is easier for me....he quickly replied with one and I wrote a friendly and discreet note to him....all this on Friday and haven't heard from him since, despite even texting him to see if he got my email (!).....yes, will give him more time....

• 2 weeks later...
borger (and interested others): texted him asking for an email addy as that is easier for me....he quickly replied with one and I wrote a friendly and discreet note to him....all this on Friday and haven't heard from him since, despite even texting him to see if he got my email (!).....yes, will give him more time....

I finally heard back from him via email yesterday and he said he's interested in meeting.....as is the style these days for some, the email was fairly terse......I think he's worry-free, TGuy, but I hope communication is better for you....texting is probably his preferred method (surprise, surprise).....

encouraged by your original post here, borger, and since he was in my area, I tried to open up communication with Chris......like TGuy, replies were slow and unenthusiastic....as we established, I think he is "real", but possibly just busy with other things in his life...maybe new at this?.....I don't know

Archived