Confused about Custom

luvsrubs
This topic is 3492 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok I've been away from massage hunting and this forum for a bit, but it hasn't been that long. And now I see a term bandied about called Custom. As if there weren't enough difficulties figuring out the line between as stated "sensual" and "erotic" before taking the plunge with a masseur, now we have Custom. On Masseur Finder unless I'm missing something the search forces you to choose one of the terms. I think they've done away with erotic. Under some of the "custom" listings, there seems to be an implication that the masseur is available for other services, but not all listings seem to indicate that. Hence my "confusion". Anyone of you more experienced folks have more experience with decoding "custom". As always pm's are cool.

"Custom" cropped up recently to replace the category of "Erotic". Whether or not it actually equals what some consider erotic as opposed to simply sensual is the crux of the problem -- literally different stroke for different folks.

I do try - discreetly - to let the masseur know who offers "custom" that I would like the full treatment and hope he gets the meaning as often they do not/will not advertise the true meaning for fear of being caught in a police scam.

I think that "custom" replaced "erotic" in a simple and transparent way... the management at MasseurFinder became nervous that they were going to get unfavorable attention from some law enforcement agency. This happened shortly after m4rn made some weird changes such as removing rates from the main pages, and making you click to make a pop-up appear. It's all just silliness.

I agree with corndog and adriano46. Just a cosmetic change, probably for some legal skittishness. "Custom" still means "erotic," and on both sites, Masseurfinder and M4M, it's still a crapshoot as to what these masseurs really mean.

There are SO MANY guys -- unfortunately -- who say "erotic" when they have absolutely no intention of giving a massage that even approaches sensual, let alone erotic. (And "sensual" can have a wide range of meanings.) Whetever it's called, it's still BUYER BEWARE. You have to rely on recommendations in The Forum, either publicly or via PM.

Archived