411- Alan Sexy Brazilian- Washington DC

mike4393
This topic is 3433 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had texted him in early December after seeing his ad. He responded fairly quickly saying he was available anytime. I asked if he was local in DC as I noticed he had ads up elsewhere. He said that he was (in DuPont Circle area). I mentioned that I was a pretty vanilla person and was not looking for anything crazy.

He quit replying to me after that. It was literally 2 messages from him. The first that he was available anytime and the other that he was in DuPont Circle area. At first I thought he might have gotten busy or something, so I messaged him again a few hours later but still nothing. It was at that point that I gave up on him.

I had texted him in early December after seeing his ad. He responded fairly quickly saying he was available anytime. I asked if he was local in DC as I noticed he had ads up elsewhere. He said that he was (in DuPont Circle area). I mentioned that I was a pretty vanilla person and was not looking for anything crazy.

He quit replying to me after that. It was literally 2 messages from him. The first that he was available anytime and the other that he was in DuPont Circle area. At first I thought he might have gotten busy or something, so I messaged him again a few hours later but still nothing. It was at that point that I gave up on him.

For some guys, two text messages without a confirmed appointment translates to "endless messages back and forth". Sad.

Ok I have an appointment with him tomorrow. will let you know how it turns out. I spoke with him and he answered my questions and confirmed his pictures are recent. He is a little rough around the edges to talk too ( dont know if he was trying to make jokes) and although he says he kisses ( and i stressed it was very mportant to me) I am 50/50 at best, just by the way he answered that question .... but something about him tells me I have to take one for the team.He assures me he is an amazing top.

Archived