Boyztown in Denver

n2guysnatl
This topic is 2744 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was here in August on either a Monday or Tuesday night. It was very quiet. There were maybe 4 dancers. One was decent and I spent most of the night with him. The drinks were good and it was easy to get here by cab from downtown and back. Oh i think the bartender was very attractive and nice too!

I was there like 5 years ago and it was more that they came around and chatted with you, you could feel them up a little (but really couldn't put your hands on their underwear area because that wasn't allowed) and you would give them some money. If you wanted any more than that you'd have to arrange to meet outside the bar. And I had the distinct impression something like writing down a phone number and handing it to them or vice versa would get both of you in trouble with the management. But again this was 5 years ago so all sorts of things may have changed since then.

• 1 year later...

Boyztown (or the city of Denver) has this weird policy where customers aren't allowed to tip dancers by putting bills in either the front or back of their underwear, so as hey guys are onstage, they develop this weird saddle-bags silhouette from the tips on either side of their hips.

Archived