Sandro snake v.i.p.

ericwinters
This topic is 3498 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His Rentboy ad is now gone.

BR2

Actually, I think his ad is still there, but I'm not inclined to scroll through 21 pages of listings in Manhattan to find it. The reason why I say I think the ad is still there is that even though after clicking the link Rentboy displays at the top of the page that the ad is no longer there, if you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see that one of the ads you recently viewed is Sandro V.I.P. and it shows that he's currently looking. Now, how is it possible that he's online at the moment looking for clients yet his ad is gone? I griped about Rentboy in another thread recently, but I'll repeat it here: Whoever writes that site's code doesn't know what he's doing.

My suggestion to the OP: Search here. There's an old review for Sandro in LA, but I don't think it's the same guy based on the lone photo I saw on Rentboy. But there are other threads in the message center about guys named Sandro. I looked at a couple of them. One warned of a scammer who used that name (among others), but another contained positive feedback about someone using that name. Given that I haven't seen the full Rentboy ad I don't know whether you'll be able to tell whether any of the Sandros mentioned in threads here are the same guy currently advertising on Rentboy, but it's worth a shot.

The reason why I say I think the ad is still there is that even though after clicking the link Rentboy displays at the top of the page that the ad is no longer there, if you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see that one of the ads you recently viewed is Sandro V.I.P. and it shows that he's currently looking. Now, how is it possible that he's online at the moment looking for clients yet his ad is gone? I griped about Rentboy in another thread recently, but I'll repeat it here: Whoever writes that site's code doesn't know what he's doing.

Rentboy will frequently display a "recently viewed" choice as "currently looking" even though, when you click through to the ad, it turns out to be expired. It just did that for me on two different guys. So, as you say, the site code is in many ways a mess.

Archived