411 on Anthony (SF)

marxbro
This topic is 3427 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

never mind. kinda wild what you can find when someone uses the same moniker all over the Internet. searched for his email, found an xtube account where the only post (2 month ago) was bareback. could be someone else and a coincidence, but not worth it to me.

never mind. kinda wild what you can find when someone uses the same moniker all over the Internet. searched for his email, found an xtube account where the only post (2 month ago) was bareback. could be someone else and a coincidence, but not worth it to me.

You must be even better at sleuthing than I am. I managed to find a couple of YouTube videos by doing a google image search, but I didn't find anything else by either searching for his RB name or the name used on the YouTube videos.

I do remember seeing his ad before and thinking that he'd be attractive were it not for that ugly (and huge) tattoo on his chest. A couple of the photos -- the ones where he's sitting in a car -- aren't very flattering, though. He looks wasted, though maybe they're just bad photos.

the more recent pic i saw, he was far more buff than in other photos. same guy, same tattoo. he looks hotter to me now, but im getting a bad vibe from what im seeing.

google for "glantgray"

Wow, I'll say. The first search result I clicked shows him calling various would be fans "fags" and "douchebags," writing "silly fags...dicks are for chicks," and then suggests that you "buy something for me and my girl."

Archived