Kevin Discrete (Orlando/Tampa)

cruiserdude1234
This topic is 3167 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He'd be more attractive if he spelled discreet correctly.

Maybe he used 'discrete' because he 'constitutes a separate entity and is individually distinct'?

I have been told he is BAD NEWS and to very wary of him. My clients have had bad experiences with him. He seems to be a guy who is like the only choice many nights so guys see him and then wonder "why?"

I met him several years ago. It was just for an hour or two. I'd say it was an average to good session. He might not have been quite as passionate as I would have liked. But it was a short session. I'm trying to remember if he was a smoker or not. I honestly can't remember.

Gman

• 9 months later...
I have been told he is BAD NEWS and to very wary of him. My clients have had bad experiences with him. He seems to be a guy who is like the only choice many nights so guys see him and then wonder "why?"

Kevindiscrete is advertising for Atlanta and I'm curious about what kind of issues were relayed? Are we talking about something like lack of chemistry or more on the order of theft?

Thanks

Archived