411 Leo - Los Angeles

needbodywork
This topic is 3478 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, I'm all the way across the country, but my advice is: be careful. He has no reviews on M4M (and no reviews hidden from view), and his 15-minute pricing intervals are most unusual. Like most masseurs and massage experiences, this is a total crapshoot. You don't know if these are his pictures, and you probably can't trust the "couple of good reviews" on the Miami ad. So if you want to, go for it, but remember, you win some and you lose some.

I spoke with Leo by phone this evening, he identifies coming from Ukraine and has lovely Slavic accent. Asked if he would send me a verifying 'selfie', he did. So pics are real, I am still hesitant to make the drive up from SD, and he only does outcalls.

The photoshopped head could be his, for sure, but it's still an obviously doctored picture. Wonder why?

I spoke with Leo by phone this evening, he identifies coming from Ukraine and has lovely Slavic accent. Asked if he would send me a verifying 'selfie', he did. So pics are real, I am still hesitant to make the drive up from SD, and he only does outcalls.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the site on Daddy's (listed above) that has the negative review, and then went to his "Inactive" ad on M4M, and looked at the negative review there -- the one that I pay $6/month to see. It says that he didn't offer a release, and when asked to do so, he smiled and said, "Maybe next time."

This just goes to show how much of a crapshoot these ads and accompanying reviews really are. This is really a BUYER BEWARE business, and clients should make sure that the masseur they choose has been RELIABLY reviewed or vouched for.

Archived