411 on Adam in Ft. Lauderdale

Trebor
This topic is 3326 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...

I had one good experience with him but he was SUPER SUPER SUPER late. The next time he cancelled on me with no no notice because he was "sick." Several other people here have pointed out his flaky behavior. If you actually get him, he is good.

Guest RexB

I met Adam in August 2013, but his name was Ryan then. He was visiting NYC. I didn't have any problems with him setting up meeting, being on time or anything. I had a great time with him and he looked great and was very into the scene I wanted. He was such a fresh-faced congenial boy scout type it's hard to imagine him being flaky, but every human is capable of everything human so I have no reason to doubt others' less-than-ideal experiences.

I met Adam in August 2013, but his name was Ryan then. He was visiting NYC. I didn't have any problems with him setting up meeting, being on time or anything. I had a great time with him and he looked great and was very into the scene I wanted. He was such a fresh-faced congenial boy scout type it's hard to imagine him being flaky, but every human is capable of everything human so I have no reason to doubt others' less-than-ideal experiences.

Rex,

Are you sure this was Adam? The only reason I ask is that he has been advertising for years, and I've always seen the ads under Adam. I love blond guys, so I've watched his ad for a while now. I never met him because while his reviews have been good, there have been comments on the Forum. Also at one point there was some mention of him not either being into bottoming or kissing.

Here is a not too complimentary thread on him.

http://www.companyofmen.org/threads/buff-cute-guy-deceitful-and-malicious-behavior.102447/

Gman

Guest RexB

Gman,

Yes, I'm 100% sure it was Adam, and almost that sure that his ad when I met him was under the name Ryan because a while later when I saw his ad again I was a little puzzled that it was the same guy but the name was now Adam. (To me Ryan fitted him more because he has such WASP looks and somehow I think of Adams as more ethnic looking.)

Anyway, by either name, what I said about him still holds true in my experience.

Rex

I met Adam several years ago, when he was a dancer at the Adonis Lounge in NYC. He was very nice, but I was actually intimidated by how good looking he was/is. Seriously, the pictures in his ad don't do him justice, and he looks great in his pictures! I actually saw Adam on the train (couldn't speak to him there), and just stalkingly stared at him, and then walked behind him after exiting the subway station, on the way to the strip club. Just a beautiful male specimen. But I was more impressed with how nice he was when I finally got up the nerve to speak to him at the club. Sorry, I have no hiring experience to report.

And no, BVB, I never discussed politics with him! ;-)

I initially looked into meeting him, but after doing some digging (it didn't take much) I discovered his YouTube channel.

I do my absolute best to respect the personal beliefs of others, but it was too much for me to take. It was shockingly hateful.

And putting his politics aside, his tone made me question his stability and trustworthiness. I didn't contact him and I never will.

I initially looked into meeting him, but after doing some digging (it didn't take much) I discovered his YouTube channel.

I do my absolute best to respect the personal beliefs of others, but it was too much for me to take. It was shockingly hateful.

And putting his politics aside, his tone made me question his stability and trustworthiness. I didn't contact him and I never will.

Curious...but do you have a link for that? Thanks. Feel free to PM me.

Curious...but do you have a link for that? Thanks

All I'll say is that if you Google Image Search the pics in his ad, you'll find it very quickly.

He's not particularly discreet when it comes to airing his political views on the internet.

All I'll say is that if you Google Image Search the pics in his ad, you'll find it very quickly.

He's not particularly discreet when it comes to airing his political views on the internet.

Ha! just found it :eek:.....I will say that he has a rather nice chest and nipples, :D and does a mean Janet Jackson in his living room. Other than that, I guess I'll just leave him to his hate. :)

Yeah, that one video is very enjoyable. His other videos? Yikes.

This guy is the primary reason I now Google Image Search every single image in every single ad that piques my interest. It's not about invading their privacy or anything like that. It's just being extra cautious. Everyone should be doing it.

I was warned about this guy through another forum member who for the most part had a wonderful session with him in a three way, until someone inadvertently mentioned politics...ooops wrong answer.... Adam jumped up, had a little 'hissy fit', demanded payment, and stormed out. You can't be too careful these days.

Guest RexB

Can somebody PM me the link to his YouTube channel? I can't find it doing Google image search. the pictures just take me to his RB ad. Thanks.

Can somebody PM me the link to his YouTube channel? I can't find it doing Google image search. the pictures just take me to his RB ad. Thanks.

Me too please. I've tried in the past and not been able to find him. It's interesting to me how if we are all using Google-some of us can find him and some of us can't. I wonder if it is browser/computer dependent somehow.

Gman

Yeah, his video on "libertarian" reasons AGAINST Gay marriage is just an amazing piece of work.

The only possibly sensible thing he said was that government should get out of marriage and leave it to individual religions. With certain precautions that's not a bad idea. But as that isn't going to happen, the rest of his reasons against it don't make much sense. In fact as a libertarian, he should be for wanting us to marry if we want to without government interference.

Gman

I think we're supposed to leave politics out of this section I the site...

Apologies if I took the thread in that direction. It definitely wasn't my intention. I have no interest in publicly criticizing this guy for his specific political views, which he's entitled to hold. Again, what's really concerning about the videos in question is his tone in them, which I found quite disturbing.

To anyone asking for a direct link, I'm afraid I'll have to decline. It would involve directly revealing his actual name, which I'm not going to do on this site, even via PM. That's one courtesy I'll grant him. He left the bread crumbs and that's on him, but pointing out the existence of the bread crumbs is as far as I'll go.

With that I'll respectfully bow out of this thread.

Archived