What the...????

bostonman
This topic is 3516 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Interesting in the display, more likely the bottom or submissive is wearing it rather than the gentleman depicted. I have tried the "gas mask." It is a breath control method. Its okay but I prefer the human hand or choke hold because it is more personal and connected. It is freaky but I have tried it with several gentlemen and when done properly it is sort of like a rush with poppers but no chemicals. I would just recommend don't do it a bath tub or shower. The gentleman who did that to me did not consider that I would go right out and fall and banged my head on the bathtub faucet. I was cut but no issue, he on the other hand was absolutely petrified that something terrible had happened. I was laughing at his response and to this day I chuckle over it while he grimaces. The gas mask is a little more psychological impairment to go with it.

Bostonman, you need to attend the Folsom Fair!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwt8ciRRtT1qa59a8o1_500.jpg

Maybe he's not into some kind of FART FETISH...

And wouldn't that be the Folsom Fart Fair?

Archived