411 on OHHEYCJ in San Francisco

Axiom2001
This topic is 3488 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For about three weeks now, I've been quite interested in meeting CJ who's currently visiting San Francisco. Have corresponded with him via emails, and was

quite impressed by what he wrote. ...am also enticed by his ad and all of his photos. My question is: have any of you men had the pleasure and good fortune

in meeting him, and were you ecstatic during as well as afterwards? ...any detailed reviews forthcoming?

http://rentboy.com/OHHEYCJ

Different strokes for different folks. I had a good time with him in Prague a few months ago. He is an excellent, passionate kisser, something very important to me. I liked his smooth, tight body and found him cute. My type, yes, and very much "into it". He is also smart and educated, carrying an intelligent conversation. Recommended.

Different strokes for different folks. I had a good time with him in Prague a few months ago. He is an excellent, passionate kisser, something very important to me. I liked his smooth, tight body and found him cute. My type, yes, and very much "into it". He is also smart and educated, carrying an intelligent conversation. Recommended.

Thanks for responding. I'm convinced; thus I must go back and reread his ad as well as view his photos again. Might have to request his password again to see him completely nude.

His very smooth body is definitely "ripe" to receive a tongue's bath all over!!!

Archived