Strip Clubs in Los Angeles

newdad
This topic is 3456 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

New guy to this Forum and to Los Angeles. I've been to West Hollywood area and had been to Mickey's, The Abbey, and Revolver. I noticed that the dancers do not really strip all the way naked. What clubs in Los Angeles do? (I noticed that Adonis was mentioned, but is it similar to the ones I've mentioned?)

LA experts can chime in here, but I don't think there are any full-nudity clubs in LA....the Adonis show is held at Fubar in West Hollywood on Wed and Sun nights....write to Matt at adonisloungela2@gmail.com to get on his email mailing list for his announcements about upcoming shows.....occasionally, Matt will organize a private "all-nude" party for email members, but he has had some hassles lately with running these type shows.....

http://theadonislounge.com/la/

and welcome to the forum....

LA experts can chime in here, but I don't think there are any full-nudity clubs in LA....the Adonis show is held at Fubar in West Hollywood on Wed and Sun nights....write to Matt at adonisloungela2@gmail.com to get on his email mailing list for his announcements about upcoming shows.....occasionally, Matt will organize a private "all-nude" party for email members, but he has had some hassles lately with running these type shows.....

http://theadonislounge.com/la/

and welcome to the forum....

azdr0710 is correct. There are no full nudity bars in LA, despite it being a so called liberal Democratic oasis. It's a lie. LA is fairly conservative. Follow azdr's instructions for contacting Matt at Adonis Lounge, good guy, and he will let you know, how, when and if his private parties will occur.

EDIT: Also, I read on another post that there is lap dancing available at Adonis LA. How true is this?

that is true....there's a curtained-off area in the back of Fubar set up for just the Adonis events.....I believe there's a "hall monitor"-type who is at the entrance to the area whose ostensible job is to make sure things stay legal in there....find a dancer/model you like out in the main bar area, chat him up, and see what you can negotiate for a lap dance.....dancers will have different comfort levels, but you can be pretty open when you chat with him (they know what they're there for!!)....just don't ask for the moon and the stars in this type venue - keep it legal!......Matt is a very professional guy and is usually the MC at the Adonis LA events.....

that is true....there's a curtained-off area in the back of Fubar set up for just the Adonis events.....I believe there's a "hall monitor"-type who is at the entrance to the area whose ostensible job is to make sure things stay legal in there....find a dancer/model you like out in the main bar area, chat him up, and see what you can negotiate for a lap dance.....dancers will have different comfort levels, but you can be pretty open when you chat with him (they know what they're there for!!)....just don't ask for the moon and the stars in this type venue - keep it legal!......Matt is a very professional guy and is usually the MC at the Adonis LA events.....

Nice. How much is a lap dance? Is it $20 a dance? And between Sundays and Wednesdays, which night has a better welcoming atmosphere for newbies (I never had a male lap dance :o )? BTW, Is this the only club in LA that does this?

I think part of the issue here is the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control. An establishment that sells booze

can loose its license if there is uncovered dick on view, and some bars in SF have been shuttered for varying lengths of time

because of infractions of *customers* to say nothing of employees.

So it may not be the general conservatism of Los Angeles (which actually votes quite leftist in many precincts), but the need

for the host establishments to stay in business.

I think part of the issue here is the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control. An establishment that sells booze

can loose its license if there is uncovered dick on view, and some bars in SF have been shuttered for varying lengths of time

because of infractions of *customers* to say nothing of employees.

So it may not be the general conservatism of Los Angeles (which actually votes quite leftist in many precincts), but the need

for the host establishments to stay in business.

I believe that's my point Honcho. Who do you think voted on those laws and keeps them on the books. I was LA born and raised, and I always found it humorous that in a state that prides itself on liberal ideals and a 'leftist' voting record, still maintains laws that prohibits nude dancing when alcohol is present. I am now in Florida, Republican Hell. We just re-elected (it pains me to type this) that scum bag Rick Scott, and remember we still have Marco Rubio and we had Jeb Bush down here for years. And yet, there are dicks and alcohol everywhere, and private VIP areas where almost anything goes. So go figure.

Apologies to the OP for my digression and depression. I'll go get coffee and make it all better.

I was LA born and raised, and I always found it humorous that in a state that prides itself on liberal ideals and a 'leftist' voting record, still maintains laws that prohibits nude dancing when alcohol is present. I am now in Florida, Republican Hell. We just re-elected (it pains me to type this) that scum bag Rick Scott, and remember we still have Marco Rubio and we had Jeb Bush down here for years. And yet, there are dicks and alcohol everywhere, and private VIP areas where almost anything goes. So go figure.

Apologies to the OP for my digression and depression. I'll go get coffee and make it all better.

But are pussies and alcohol okay in the same room in LA? Or is it prohibited too?

But are pussies and alcohol okay in the same room in LA? Or is it prohibited too?

That is actually what the law is aimed at. The idea is that if men get drunk around naked women, it can be dangerous. They really don't care about naked guys, but the law has to be applied equally.

Archived