Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown (A Good Cry)

Trixie
This topic is 7489 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Vintage Christmas

Jim -

We'll have to compare notes on the 22nd - talk about anal with lights (among other things}( ) - it takes three days for me to get the lights on the tree JUST SO! And I've got "The Christmas Carol" collection along with "The Twelve Days of Christmas". Of course, they have to be arranged properly. When's your birthday? September by any chance?

WARM regards,:)

Oliver

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Pink Flocking

Have a wonderful Holiday Trixie! Pink flocking???? And they wonder why you turned out gay?

I don't care for Christmas at all for a whole lot of reasons. My favorite Christmas memory from childhood, was when my Mom got so mad at my Dad (he was drunk, nasty and violent every Christmas when I was a kid) that she picked up the fully decorated Christmas tree, opened the door and threw it at him, smacking him fully in the back of the head and knocking him flat out on the sidewalk. To this day, I can see those flying popcorn strings and hear the crashing glass bulbs. :)

Hey, don't just paint your nails red and green. Go to a manicurist and do them up right! Paint some in candy stripes and some in sparkles and all kinds of Christmas scenes. It's Christmas so treat yourself to the best.

Now speaking of old Christmas shows, how about Rudolph with Burl Ives as the jolly, singing, snowman narrator, the misfit toys, the inept elf who wants to be a dentist, Rudolph's cute little doe girlfriend and the mean abominable snowman with the bad toothache, who becomes real sweet and nice after the elf pulls his bad tooth? This show always had the sledding Santa Claus on the Norelco commercials. I believe it's still shown, but not on network tv, so you really have to look for it on cable before you miss it.

RE: New Peanuts Christmas Special

Has everyone noticed that there's going to be a brand new special, I think it's on for the first time next Tuesday, featuring Rerun and his attempts to get a dog? Sure seems odd to have him old enough to leave his mother's bicycle. Is this the first new seasonal Peanuts special since Schultz died?

Archived