Phoenix AZ hotels advice?

MikeCruiseNYC
This topic is 3407 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

if you're loyal to the gay-friendly Kimpton chain, the new Palomar in downtown Phx might be a possibility

http://www.hotelpalomar-phoenix.com/

I have to disagree about Hotel Palomar if you are looking to see clients. The downtown location, with parking issues, etc make it undesirable for locals who might want to keep a low profile. It is a nice hotel, but not for someone who might want to get in and out without being seen.

I have to disagree about Hotel Palomar if you are looking to see clients. The downtown location, with parking issues, etc make it undesirable for locals who might want to keep a low profile. It is a nice hotel, but not for someone who might want to get in and out without being seen.

yes, good point, Montreal....I only mentioned it because the Kimpton chain appeals to some here.....

another app with great hotel rates is hoteltonite.com you can book anywhere from a week out to same day...if you can wait that late to book, you can get great rates.. the clarendon is there often, as is the saguaro..

The Royal Villa is not a "fancy hotel". It is a gay, clothing optional place, like something you would find in Palms Springs. AND the owners are rather prude when it comes to any public "sexual interaction".. Again, my opinion would be that this is not a place for potential clients who might be on the DL..

Hello Gentlemen!

MontrealSucks thank you, you're the second person to tell me about hoteltonite.com so I'm going to check it out.

I've booked my 4 nights at the Clarendon but since then have connected with a masseuse who lives in North Scottsdale and tells me all of the people in the Phoenix area who hire live there, so I might as well make myself "convenient" by booking a hotel in that area. Right now rates are somewhat manageable, but fear they might go up if I leave it to the last minute. Christmas, a season of fears. So much scarier than Halloween, no? Haha!

He recommended the Westin Kierland Resort, any thoughts? Thanks again, this is advice on this Forum regarding travel bookings is way better than Yelp or Travel Advisor.

• 1 month later...

Archived