Gentlemen: 411 in Los Angeles on Nate Famoso?

Guest borger1582
This topic is 3354 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm just wondering if people are being serious and wanting info on him or whether they are being sarcastic? I realize everyone's tastes are different. But he is so not my type.

Gman

...and that's the great thing about this hobby of ours Gman, everyone's tastes are different. There are men attractive to some men to whom other men are just are not attracted. I don't sense any sarcasm in the OP's original 411.

Sorry Borger, I have no info on him but I do find him attractive in a certain "Guido" way.

TruHart1 :cool:

I'm just wondering if people are being serious and wanting info on him or whether they are being sarcastic? I realize everyone's tastes are different. But he is so not my type.

Gman

...and that's the great thing about this hobby of ours Gman, everyone's tastes are different. There are men attractive to some men to whom other men are just are not attracted. I don't sense any sarcasm in the OP's original 411.

Sorry Borger, I have no info on him but I do find him attractive in a certain "Guido" way.

Well, I admitted that. Aside from me not being interested in him what really threw me was your 'Breadcrumbs' posting before you explained in the other thread that you were using it as a place marker. I think it's quite ingenious by the way. But before you explained it, I thought it was some kind of Internet sarcastic lingo that I didn't understand.

Gman

I think truhart was being funny with his "breadcrumbs" post in this thread.....it's borger who traditionally uses the "breadcrumbs" word as a placemarker and, in the other thread, borger explained TO truhart why he does that, so truhart was having a little fun with borger in this thread.....

no big deal!

Guest borger1582

First, I DID explain to TruHeart about the breadcrumbs thing, and he was having fun with me, and I totally enjoyed it . . . I'm the LAST person to understand or employ internet/texting lingo or acronyms, although I will adopt them once I understand them; second, I am truly interested in Nate, since he's local and muscular and 'ahem' lists my interests (B&D) on his ad (not that the listing of such means much, I have discovered). I find myself not per se attracted to ink, but not completely put off by it either; and I like one of his face shots. Third, and finally, I believe it IS the same gentleman, with much more ink. The full sleeves with ink on the hands are definitely not to my taste, but I'm not hiring him to work in a bank. So no, Gman, not being sarcastic.

I do find myself in the camp of needing a review or a recommendation from the board before I will hire. The information here has saved me from heartache (and maybe more aches) on several occasions, IMHO. :)

First, I DID explain to TruHeart about the breadcrumbs thing, and he was having fun with me, and I totally enjoyed it . . . I'm the LAST person to understand or employ internet/texting lingo or acronyms, although I will adopt them once I understand them; second, I am truly interested in Nate, since he's local and muscular and 'ahem' lists my interests (B&D) on his ad (not that the listing of such means much, I have discovered). I find myself not per se attracted to ink, but not completely put off by it either; and I like one of his face shots. Third, and finally, I believe it IS the same gentleman, with much more ink. The full sleeves with ink on the hands are definitely not to my taste, but I'm not hiring him to work in a bank. So no, Gman, not being sarcastic.

I do find myself in the camp of needing a review or a recommendation from the board before I will hire. The information here has saved me from heartache (and maybe more aches) on several occasions, IMHO. :)

EXACTLY Borger!!! I do agree that your use of "Breadcrumbs" as a marker for later searches is truly ingenious!

Guest borger1582
EXACTLY Borger!!! I do agree that your use of "Breadcrumbs" as a marker for later searches is truly ingenious!

I wish I could claim it as my own; but I don't remember who I borrowed it from. I will say that for men of a certain age, Reece's Pieces might be a better trail marker . . .

Guest borger1582
What about M & M's? I dislike getting peanut butter in my chocolate.

Gman

I actually prefer M&Ms, but E.T. did not . . . anyone hear what happened to the product placement/marketing guy who turned down Spielberg when he wanted the M&Ms for the movie?

• 1 month later...

I saw this guys RB ad (same link as above). I liked the pics so I thought I'd see if there was any feedback. I guess no one has taken the plunge.

I see what Nvr2thick means about the tats. In one he has a bare right arm and in another nearly a full sleeve.

Also he says he's not going to be around for long (in LA) but his ad is still there and looks like it has since last November.

• 1 month later...

Archived