Any Cleveland suggestions?

Kenny
This topic is 3472 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's a vibe I sensed too, though I don't know if it's correct. Thanks for the feedback.

TrueJock4u is based in Michigan, I believe, his ad has been running consistently here for a while. I have never hired him, although he lists versatile, I get a definite bottom vibe from him.

True Jock is DEFINITELY a bottom boy...though a stud jock for sure! He travels frequently to Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Columbus, Indy...all around the midwest. Has consistently EXCELLENT reviews...never read a bad one on him. Contact him. If his ad is running in Cleveland, I'd bet he's there:p

Guest countryboywny

If you want a masseur, I recommend "Night Bandit". He is a very, very hot black stud. Big muscles, very handsome and gives an excellent massage. He is straight, but loves his body worshipped and is very friendly. He doesn't have an ad running, but I have his contact info. Feel free to pm me with questions if you're interested.

Archived