"Hot" Israeli Soldier Movie Clip...

Bluray2
This topic is 3500 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes ... I'm waiting until they offer it via streaming which, last time I checked, hadn't happened yet. (I don't buy many films any more ... particularly not on DVD.)

Hot actors, and what seems to be decent acting.

Sub-titles are a little lame (they don't translate the full mood or connotation of the Hebrew dialogue) ... otherwise, seems well worth watching.

Yes ... I'm waiting until they offer it via streaming which, last time I checked, hadn't happened yet. (I don't buy many films any more ... particularly not on DVD.)

Hot actors, and what seems to be decent acting.

Sub-titles are a little lame (they don't translate the full mood or connotation of the Hebrew dialogue) ... otherwise, seems well worth watching.

Agreed....

Just watched the entire thing. Very intense, moving. And very Israeli.

So many period details were perfect, including a number of idiomatic expressions that weren't translated particularly well.

It captured so much ... the pitch perfect mother, the intense, cocky masculinity of soldiers ... including male-male bonding ... the incredibly handsome men (Michael Lucas pegged that one right), the Tel-Aviv neighborhood and student apartment, the park ... the closet ... and the coping mechanisms.

And just wait until you see the incredible rent man near the end ... I can only imagine what any of us would give for a rendezvous with THAT one!

Archived