Drey in today's reviews 10/13/2014

niceguyaz
This topic is 3507 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It was nice to see a review for Drey. I have known him for a number of years and always enjoyed spending time with him. He has the thickest cock I have ever been with - at least 7"-8" around - just massive and he gets rock hard. He is not for anyone looking for a BFE - but he is a great Top. PM me if you want to know more

It was nice to see a review for Drey. I have known him for a number of years and always enjoyed spending time with him. He has the thickest cock I have ever been with - at least 7"-8" around - just massive and he gets rock hard. He is not for anyone looking for a BFE - but he is a great Top. PM me if you want to know more

I am unfamiliar with the term BBC. The first thought that comes to mind is something to do with bare-backing but from everything I read in the review it sounds as if it means something like Big Black Cock instead. Can someone enlighten me? :confused:

TruHart1 :cool:

Archived