Alexandro visiting San Francisco - any info

vunger
This topic is 3509 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'd be surprised if the ad was genuine. I know I've seen some of those photos on some Backpage ads. Even if the guy in the ad is the guy who shows up, there's enough else about the ad that turns me off. Why does the guy have a photo of an erect penis in front of a woman's face? He doesn't mention sexual orientation in his ad, and given his emphasis on being serviced maybe he's gay-for-pay. I'm also put off by his listing everything under the sun in his interests, including PNP, diapers, and scat. Is that really true, or did he just select every available check box? He also eliminated the safe sex question.

He also has a pro ad on A4A. Different pics. Same phone number. Hard to tell if it's the same guy. Google his phone number. He's all over the web. I agree, too many red flags for my comfort level. Great pics but not my type. His ads make him appear to be a bit of an arrogant jerk. Not my scene.

Archived