I Don't Dance. Don't Ask Me!!!

Gar1eth
This topic is 1931 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 years later...
@samhexum so why did you bump a thread from Oct 2014?

I searched for a title that included some version of the word dance. This one seemed to fit and made the comic even funnier to me-- Garfield is usually lazy & standoffish & wouldn't accept an invitation to dance; the strip is so silly and he has such a goofy grin in the last panel that it just cracks me up.

I don't know what is considered too old to resurrect. I try to limit my searches now to 4 years or less (in this case I stretched a bit to 4.2 ) started by somebody who still posts regularly or including multiple posts by currently active posters.

Edited by samhexum

Of course, it's "I Won't Dance" (not "Don't") - but close enough...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkV8fC5W0tw

There's also the very silly "I Can't Dance" by Allan Sherman. He's the guy that took the "Dance Of The Hours" and turned it into "Hello, Muddah, Hello Fadduh"...here he does a similar thing with a famous Grieg melody. (Along with an inside joke reference to Camp Grenada from the previously mentioned song.)