Circle Jerk - "Pivot Man"

Guest ncm2169
This topic is 2297 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ncm2169

Does anyone have a clue what the term, "pivot man" means when talking about a circle jerk? }(

Years ago when I was in my college fraternity, one of the guys was this 19 y/o hunky blond blue-eyed jock who was horny as fuck and a MAJOR ladies man. For some reason, he loved to joke about circle jerks and he always had a big grin when he said, "I wanna be pivot man!" I was dying to ask him what he meant but was too scared. x(

Recently, I came across a similar reference on a Message Board on another site. The post read, "The best person to be in a circle jerk is the pivot man -- think about it."

So, here I am, years later, still wondering. :o

Anyone have the answer(s)? :+

Guest ncm2169

RE: Circle Jerk -

Hmmmm.....

Been pondering this since my post (yeah, it's a boring Sunday afternoon x( ), and I just can't see my frat jock buddy being the jerker, let alone getting cum on. Maybe he was thinking he'd be the jerkee and would just "pivot" around as the others took turns on him? }(

Why am i getting flashbacks of Cruisingforsex's 'Bukkake' party? :)

I can picture it now... The Hooville Bukkake. Someone could start a poll on the pivotguy and we could all meet in a central location. I would gladly donate a pair of swimmers goggles (and possibly some nose plugs) to the lucky guy picked to kneel down.

Interesting (but sticky) thought.

Warmest,

Benjamin Nicholas

>Why am i getting flashbacks of Cruisingforsex's 'Bukkake'

>party? :)

LMAO! I have to admit that I had the same flashback to the Benjamin Does Bukkake thread. :) BTW: did you ever find that town? I believe it is east of Dallas on the way to Tyler.

Hooville Bukkake pivot man? Things revolve around a pivot just like the earth on it's AXIS and tires on an AXLE, so I guess the obvious choice is AXE???? :)

• 14 years later...