New ad in Dallas....

Okliehomo
This topic is 3594 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Okie....those are some sweet cheeks on that one. Amazing what an "average" body type looks like these days. I may have to include that butt in my blog. Since I'm a butt and legs man, perhaps I should create a hall of fame of the best of the best. Any nominees?

I don't want to dash your hopes, but those pictures are of multiple people. The shape of the cock and the veining is different in almost every photo. And the butt shot partially covered by the black shirt has been extensively posted all over the Internet. I'd want a video chat audition before hiring this guy if it were me.

Hopes not dashed. Figured too good to be true. In Dallas, but liked the pics anyway. Esp the partially covered butt one.

Always hesitant with no face pic but "very handsome" line... and the offer to leave if I don't like it, doesn't really work so well at the airport.

At least, he took the time to steal hot pics. Must be a little gay to have such good taste in butts....

Archived