Masseur Finder - New Warning Message

MasssageGuy
This topic is 3616 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys,

This is the first time I've seen this on Masseurfinder

"WARNING: We have not been able to verify this masseur's photos. If you contact him, please proceed with caution."

Wonder what the deal is with this?

Isn't the "warning" self explanatory as to "what the deal is?" Photos can't be verified, so proceed with the utmost of caution if you don't wish to be deceived!

I'd presume that if you make contact and proceed to see the guy and he arrives to you or you to him and he looks completely different, don't go through with

the massage or "the rub down!"

Google search can easily show that any number of masseurs without that label are using pics that aren't theirs. If they've aroused the minimal suspicions of the masseurfinder site, they must be awfully obvious and clumsy about it.

This is not a new thing for Masseurfinder -- I have seen it here and there over the last 18 months or so. In many cases, it is a nice red flag on a guy whose photos may be lifted from elsewhere.

It wouldn't be difficult at all for the website to have a Skype session with every new advertiser to verify basic looks match the photos.

It wouldn't be difficult at all for the website to have a Skype session with every new advertiser to verify basic looks match the photos.

+1 - sort of like also asking them to prove they are over 18. That is why I prefer RENTMEN over RENTBOY as in many cases you have the interviews and videos.

I once inquired as to the meaning and they said it was in response to complaints that the pictures didn't adequately represent the individual. (In this case, they actually were the guy's photos, and though he's very attractive, they were a few years old. Still, it was weird he suddenly got a flag. He's no longer on the site.)

I don't think anyone should assume that just because there isn't a warning, the photos have been verified.

Hey Guys,

This is the first time I've seen this on Masseurfinder

"WARNING: We have not been able to verify this masseur's photos. If you contact him, please proceed with caution."

Wonder what the deal is with this?

From what I can tell the warnings only show up on the 'full' site. If you are using the mobile site, the warning doesn't appear.

Gman

I once inquired as to the meaning and they said it was in response to complaints that the pictures didn't adequately represent the individual. (In this case, they actually were the guy's photos, and though he's very attractive, they were a few years old. Still, it was weird he suddenly got a flag. He's no longer on the site.)

I don't think anyone should assume that just because there isn't a warning, the photos have been verified.

True. Unfortunately they don't verify every ad. That disclaimer being posted in someone's ad is a HUGE red flag to me since it likely means the photos don't belong to the advertiser or, as in the case you cited, old enough to no longer be accurate.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/musclejayweho.shtml[/url]

I once wasted an hour with "musclejayweho". He is not the guy in the pictures. Not even close! The contrast between the pictures and the reality is so stark Masseurfinder has probably had multiple complaints.

Hey VHC...Wasted an hour because you went through with the appointment, or wasted an hour because of your travel time etc.

And curious if you still see the guy that you sent me to that was off Fountain, before Crescent Heights. I forgot his name, but I want to send my friend to him. Thanks

Archived