Editing Glitch

Frankly Rich
This topic is 3603 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've never seen this, but that doesn't make it any less real for you.

The first step in *anything* like this, particularly considering Daddy installed an upgrade recently, is to clear your cache and toss your cookies. There may be a conflict between current version and something you've cached.

Looking at my cookies always reminds how aggressive some sites are in getting one or more on my computer. I never use skypewebexperience.com, but they always have a cookie there no matter how many times I delete it. But, I will try to edit this post and see if it worked.

(It did. Thanks, deej.)

When I try to edit a post, the post comes up blank, thus leaving nothing to edit.

I've had (and still having) the same issue while hitting the edit button. I've sent an email to Daddy about a week ago.

I've noticed that the problem persists only with longer posts, never with short ones.

(Tip: Copy what you're about to post before hitting the edit button, otherwise you'll lose the text)

Archived