Buffboyzz On The Move In NY-NJ

Buff Daddy
This topic is 3566 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gentleman Buffdaddy n Jeff would like to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have some major news !! Buffboyzz is on the move, we are adding Two more nights in Manhattan!! And a Night In New Jersey!!! This is great news for all

of our fans! Plus going to New Jersey opens a whole new client base for us!! Soon we will be 5 nights strong in the New York, Long Island, New Jersey! Market!

Opening this Sunday in Manhattan @ Bartini Lounge and Every Sunday after!!!. On Sundays July 13th n 27th we will run Two shows, Bartini in Manhattan

and our all Nude Male Strippers @ Showworld on Long Island.

Coming Friday July 11th we open in Brooklyn NY, Bringing The Hottest Male Strip Show to the Hottest Bouough in New York!! Its Mambo Italiano Night!

Featuring Our Muscled Mafia Crew!!

We will let everyone know about our Saturday Night, and Thursday night openings!! We just inked the deals last night!!

Be part of our growing email list by emailing us at buffboyzznyc@gmail.com or visit our website http://www.buffboyzz.com. or you can text the word buffboyzz to 313131

Buffboyzz Specializes In The Boyz Next Door!! We just added a lot of hot guys to our stable of guys!!

If your visiting New York come by and say hello!! Buffdaddy will buy you a drink!

We Are Gay Owned n Operated 7 Days A Week!!

Since we moved into Manhattan so many doors have opened up for us! Pride Sunday we had so many bar managers, promoters, come down and welcome us

and our loyal fan base for years all in support that I had tears in my eyes . It Was sooooooooooo Great to see some of the old Gaiety Crowd!! Pride Sunday!!

as I call you guys The Old Guard!!

Thanks Again To Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Not NJ, but i received an announcement of a new Monday night beginning Sep 8 at the famous Stonewall bar in west village. Apparently there will be lap dances beginning early in the evening. If it actually happens, it will be very good news which means there will be something each night of the week between BuffBoyz, Adonis and Spunk. Getting old in Manhattan is now not so bad after all..

Spunk is a party every Thursday night at Monster bar (downstairs) in the west village in Manhattan. Starts at 10 pm. Many Adonis dancers are here too. It was started by a former Adonis dancer - Luis Gomez. I found the guys very friendly and the venue is convenient and comfortable. Plus there is a regular piano bar upstairs if you are having too much fun downstairs and need some air..

Spunk is a party every Thursday night at Monster bar (downstairs) in the west village in Manhattan. Starts at 10 pm. Many Adonis dancers are here too. It was started by a former Adonis dancer - Luis Gomez. I found the guys very friendly and the venue is convenient and comfortable. Plus there is a regular piano bar upstairs if you are having too much fun downstairs and need some air..

Two thumbs up and a 3rd appendage rising for the Spunk party AND Luis. He's a great guy and we remain friends, often trading girls...I mean guys!

- Tim

Archived