The View

Bosguy
This topic is 3608 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just read that Jenny McCarthy and Sherri Shepherd are "leaving" The View at the end of this season. Best entertainment news I have heard in a long time. Barbara was able to keep these 2 "experts on nothing" in check. Since her departure the show has dropped to levels that were never envisioned. I feel so bad for Whoopie and some of the guests hosts for putting up with their ludicrous behavior. I think the show has continued through this period because of loyal fans of what the show meant to so many women and men over the years.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Boston Bill

In the early 1990's I worked with a young woman who went to high school with Jenny McCarthy. To say the least, she was not a big fan. When i asked her one day for specifics on why she disliked JMcC, she said "my mother taught me that if you don't have anything nice to say about someone you shouldn't say anything at all" and left it at that.

Maybe ABC wised up the the fact that Jenny McCarthy was not a wise choice. I mean she's really pretty. But weren't there any other beautiful women they could have picked ( if they were going for beauty). I wonder what they were thinking. Is it possible they thought that her anti-vaccine stance would bring a new population of viewers- or was it the controversy they hoped to play up? I just didnt understand it.

Gman

Archived