Woodlawn Huge Hit in Northwest

Huey
This topic is 7526 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

During my drive time shift yesterday our AP wire hit 9 bells, the news guy came running into the studio, hit stop on a Bob Seger track (that isn't right Bob Seger is an Icon in these parts) in fact if I hear Hollywood Nights one more time I just might jump out a window. I'm sure Woodlawn would be there to break my fall.

Anyway, he then proceeded to put his own intro music on (his hands shaking as he pushed the cart in) then broke in with an announcement: Weedlawn the the huge teen heart-throb, mothers watch your daughters and fathers watch your sons watching the mothers daughters (huh?), was spotted at Subway this afternoon ordering a foot long tuna with extra cheese. When fans noticed Mr. Weedlawn they jammed the Subway so tight that even the slimmed down Jarad couldn't fit in. Join me for an update at 6.

Umm Les, (our news guys name is Les, go figure) Yes Huey Duey the topper most jock on at Twooey he replied, who is Weedlawn (I asked) .. this thread is suppose to be about Woodlawn.

Oh.

:7

Archived