marylander1940

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, jjkrkwood said:

E7uDQaPXMAI7Rtp.jpg:large

Damn @jjkrkwood!!  You had me all excited!  I love men in kilts…especially cute, bearded blonds with hairy pits and chest and was SO looking forward to seeing what was hiding under that kilt!  And then…DAMN!!!  I was SO HOPING for something else!  (Just my humble opinion!  No hanging up on me please!)

31 minutes ago, Trebor said:

Damn @jjkrkwood!!  You had me all excited!  I love men in kilts…especially cute, bearded blonds with hairy pits and chest and was SO looking forward to seeing what was hiding under that kilt!  And then…DAMN!!!  I was SO HOPING for something else!  (Just my humble opinion!  No hanging up on me please!)

I understand your dilemma @Trebor, but in the end, he's surely something I can work with rather well.  Have not yet tried FTM BUT it is something still on my bucket list. 

1 minute ago, jjkrkwood said:

I understand your dilemma @Trebor, but in the end, he's surely something I can work with rather well.  Have not yet tried FTM BUT it is something still on my bucket list. 

I think maybe we both ought to accept Mikey advice “Try it, you’ll like it!”  I think I’d especially like it if I had access to this FTM😛😛😛😛

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...