411 on Jake in Los Angeles

kaboom35
This topic is 3464 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi kaboom35, how was the meeting with Jake? Was he the same as in pictures? I emailed/texted him but I have yet to hear a response, and have yet to see his face pics. Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

Jake used to have his face pics up on his rentboy add but now it looks like he's taken them down. I'm not sure why since we've all seen his face already. He is handsome that's for sure.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with andyman-tx....as he said: "explosive sex. He kisses like a champ and topped me with passion. I don't know how else to vouch for him other than to sing my genuine praises for him. In his case, the use of superlatives is highly appropriate." His photos do not do him justice. He is a great, big, tall muscular guy. Very nice. Can be a bit hard to find a time he will confirm for an appointment as he seems to be busy with his life and school, but he was reliable once committed to a date and time. His home is beautiful though a bit hard to find when I visited in October.

Jake used to have his face pics up on his rentboy add but now it looks like he's taken them down. I'm not sure why since we've all seen his face already. He is handsome that's for sure.

Anyone got links to his face pics? Feel free to PM pls.

Archived