Nationwide roadtrip log#5

DavidGartner
This topic is 7540 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys,

Whoa Ive got some serious updating to do on this trip it has been extremely fun. Tampa must have been quite the highlight so far on my travelling. I was online and met a real hawtie, DJ, he was a cowboy and now just like for names sake calling himself a cowboy. That boy could like ride a horse all day long, lived on a ranch with a bunch of other cowboys etc. it was SOO cool. He could even ride it with like nothing. no saddle, shoes notin! and he like dressed and wore a cowboy hat. and even those pointy cowboy boots! and talked just like those people off of Gone with the Wind.. realll southern accent. it was hot. His friends were cool with me being gay. etc. and they were teaching me to like lasow a calf.. and how to form a glove so you could bull ride. That friday night they took me to the rodeo and I watched some of em bull ride. man did i take pictures of that!! it was fuckin cool.

DJ taught me how to smoke a cigarette like a real man, and his friend gary taught me how to change my oil and to spit and chew tobbaco! I feel definitely more man now i must say. I am now in Orlando, chillin with some friends i had been talkin to.. kinda flakey bunch but oh well. life is life. lol

anywyas take care guys

>and talked just like

>those people off of Gone with the Wind...

The original or the Carol Burnett version? :+

>DJ taught me how to smoke a cigarette like a real man

It's more fun to smoke a dick like a real fag (or is that 'smoke a fag like a real dick'?). :9

> DJ taught me how to smoke a cigarette like a real man, and

>his friend gary taught me how to change my oil and to spit and

>chew tobbaco! I feel definitely more man now i must say.

David, when you get back to Cali, I have a client whose lower jaw was surgically removed due to cancer frm chewing) who can give you all the ins and outs of chewing--he's only 35 and all of his levis have the little round wore spot on the back left pocket where he placed his chewing tobacco. Coincidently, he was also in the rodeo for years, so I guess a really, really real man :+

> DJ taught me how to smoke a cigarette like a real man, and

>his friend gary taught me how to change my oil and to spit and

>chew tobbaco! I feel definitely more man now i must say.

Yahoo! We'll turn you into a Southern boy before it's all over! :)

>I am now in Orlando, chillin with some friends i had been talkin

>to.. kinda flakey bunch but oh well. life is life. lol

LOL! Flakey? Doesn't that mean you fit in real well? :)

All teasing aside, I'm glad you are having a great time and are realizing that there is a hell of a lot more to life than working. Keep posting your adventures, as I am really enjoying them.

Archived