Toronto Updates?

camdencoguy74
This topic is 3546 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was at both clubs in April and it's much the same. Flash seems to have more people and energy going for it but a lot of the dancers are recycled from Remington's, some of them from --many-- years ago. Remy's still allows women on the main floor, men-only on the second level. There's usually one or two that are my type (college guys) but the rest, not so much. Drinks are pricey at both clubs and there's usually a cover any time after 8 or 9. World Pride is in Toronto June 20-29 so I imagine there may be an influx of talent. Hope this helps, have fun....

I was in Toronto in November for my first time ever. I wasn’t sure what to expect, I stayed close to the gay village. I went to either Flash or Remington or both each night. Flash had a higher energy, more dancers than Remington’s. Remington’s was very depressing at times as far as the crowds but the dancers prevailed at Remington’s. I found the dancers at Flash more of the Hustler type; it was a numbers game to them. At Remington’s the dancers would sit with you and carry on a conversation and then ask if you want to go into the back. I found a couple of dancers at Remington that fulfilled my fantasy and that’s all it takes. One of the guys was the ex BF of either the manager or owner, if he is still there he was wonderful and beautiful. I would go back Toronto and I am a big fan of Montreal and been there at least 10 times in the last 10 years!

I was there in February for the holiday weekend. There's probably a thread here somewhere.

I had a decent time at Remington's then. Didn't bother going to Flash. It was really cold and I was staying right across the street so Remington's was easy. Plenty of guys I liked at that point in time. The usual situation where I had to pursue the guys I liked while the guys I wasn't interested in were all over me. Upstairs was definitely the place to be as it is more low-key. Downstairs gets a little crazy with the women.

Beyond that T.O. is a great city with lots of things to do. This time of year with nice weather is certainly a bit more fun than frigid February. I am sure World Pride will be crazy...in a good way.

• 2 months later...

Archived