411 on Adam visiting Seattle

docjim
This topic is 3659 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's a con once known as Jason Crystal. He floats ads like this rather frequently. I really wish rentboy would police this crap better.

What exactly is Rentboy supposed to police? The ad is well-worded and I don't see anything out of the ordinary. In addition, the Jason Crystal who was unsatisfactorily reviewed on Daddy's looks nothing like this guy.

It's a con once known as Jason Crystal. He floats ads like this rather frequently. I really wish rentboy would police this crap better.

What exactly is Rentboy supposed to police? The ad is well-worded and I don't see anything out of the ordinary. In addition, the Jason Crystal who was unsatisfactorily reviewed on Daddy's looks nothing like this guy.

'People' have said that Jason Crystal uses a lot of different aliases. Possibly in the past they could tell this by the phone number of the ad. But Jason quit advertising three or so years ago under the name Jason Crystal. I have no idea how people can tell if it's Jason's ad after all this time.

Now just from the wording - of this current ad- I figured there was a good chance it was a scam.

Gman

Yes, it's the Jason Crystal scam. He changes aliases and pics and phone numbers once people catch on. Earlier in the week he was Bradley in SF with two different set of pics. I know it's the same guy because of the ad text. Other ways to tell is that he rarely changes the stats in the ad to match the pics. They are always 5'11 and between 180 - 189 and always Caucasian Latin (he will sometimes also list Pacific Islander).

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?98652-411-Bradley-Visiting-San-Francisco

Archived