Bar-Tini NYC Tuesdays

Cooper
This topic is 3677 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Went to Bar-Tini, the Tuesday night home of the buffboyzz. Good lineup of slender to medium muscular dancers all working in their briefs. Lap dances are available. Very friendly and good looking bartender. Early bird admission was $5 and mixed drinks $4.

http://oi62.tinypic.com/3004m12.jpg

Bar Info:

BUFFBOYZZ NYC @ BARTINI

642 10 AVE 45/46 ST MANHATTAN

TUESDAY 6PM-CLOSING

FULL LIQUOR BAR

HOT MALE STRIPPERS!

• 4 weeks later...
Is the Tues show still going on? Their site doesn't make any mention of it.

Irtwo, Yes, it's still going on... I'm on their mailing list and received the following message today:

BUFFBOYZZ NYC @ BARTINI

642 10 AVE 45/46 ST MANHATTAN

TUESDAY MAY 20TH OPEN FROM 6PM-4AM

MALE STRIPPERS- SPECIAL EVENT TONIGHT MATTS BIRTHDAY TOGA PARTY!!!!

$10 ADMISSION!!!

THE HOTTEST MALE STRIP SHOWS IN NY!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW WITH THE HOTTEST GUYS IN NY!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRESENTS A SPECIAL NIGHT

AT BARTINI!!! JEFFS HUSBAND MATTS BIRTHDAY EVENT!!!!!! JEFF, MATT, AND MANY OF THE DANCERS WILL BE IN TOGAS!!

COME JOIN US IN THIS EPIC NIGHT OF TOGAS AND DANCERS AS ONLY BUFFBOYZZ CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE OPEN AT 6PM-4AM EXTENDED HRS TONIGHT!!! LAP DANCES AVAILABLE ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

YOU CAN TEXT US AT 631-509-2833 FOR INFO AND UPDATES ON DANCERS AND EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

SOME OF THE BUFFBOYZZ TO TAKE THE STAGE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BOBBY THE BULL,JOHN ANTHONY,MUSCLED FLEXX,AJ,JOHNNY NJ, JOEL, TONNY, TROY, GIO, BRODY, SAL, LARS,ROMAN, MUSCLED MIKE, QUAN, AFRICA, SIMONE, ETC

I was close by so, thanks to Cooper's update, I went to Bartini this evening to check it out. It was a lot of fun. The dancers were a bit more down to earth and friendlier than other places. Had several great lap dances with "Mike," who's going to be gracing the cover of Playgirl.

Hi I also went to Buffboyzz at Bartini Tuesday night. Loved it. This is the best Male Strip Night. The dancers are not pussy like Adonis, Some of the same guys work there as Adonis, and they are different. I asked a dancer this question why the difference? Simple he said more customers and less dancers. I also had a dance with Mike the Playgirl model and AJ.

Im heading to Showworld tomorrow to see the nude male dancers. Il report after Monday.

Archived