Camden Demarko thread?

hornytwells
This topic is 3700 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Oh, now I see the thread has disappeared, so am assuming something inappropriate happened?

Yeah it was pretty awful how they were gossiping about me like little school girls ! when only one of them have actually met me!

and when you look at the other threads the people who have met me enjoyed being with me !! and say I am amazing !!

It's only the people who have never met me who post those things!

When I clicked on this thread and got to page 3, I kept, and keep getting a message that tells me I am not allowed to view this thread-never had that before????

It asked me if I was trying to alter a post, but I was simply trying to read the page, what gives?

It's a shame that this was posted in Feb and It's april and I am finally getting around to a response

I really don't waste my time spreading lies and gossip about people I don't know

I spend my time having hot sex and having hot group sex.

I don't feed negativity and spread it.

That's why I called XXXX out privately ! he is one of the worst clients I have ever had and I only met him once .

So many times he flaked and cancelled and we actually met he shorted me on my rate !

So yeah he deserved to be called out for sure

It's a shame that this was posted in Feb and It's april and I am finally getting around to a response

I really don't waste my time spreading lies and gossip about people I don't know

I spend my time having hot sex and having hot group sex.

I don't feed negativity and spread it.

That's why I called Richard out privately ! he is one of the worst clients I have ever had and I only met him once .

So many times he flaked and cancelled and we actually met he shorted me on my rate !

So yeah he deserved to be called out for sure

And where are the screen shots from these messages I sent !

Oh wait it's all lies !

Archived