Aaron Mark in Las Vegas

unsub2O17
This topic is 3685 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As far as I know, Aaron Mark is only going to be in Las Vegas (or the United States) for the month of April. I saw him at the beginning of the month and submitted a review. But, since it won't be out for a while yet, I thought I would give the Forum a "heads up" that I had a wonderful time, and that, in my opinion, every advantage should be taken of Aaron's "short" visit to the US. For the record, I am almost 68, skinny, and fairly vanilla in my tastes. Aaron's previous reviews and photos are right on.

Glad you had a good time with Aaron. I saw him many times in LV and he visited me at my northern home the last time he was here. Now I will see him next week in LV again. He is to say the least great in bed and out. Really looking forward to our meeting.

+1, A.M. is great and knows how to please a client.

Aaron Mark is one of the most professional guys in this industry and one can only talk about him in superlatives!!! I am fortunate to say that I was one of the lucky ones who was able to work with him on numerous occasions and learned a lot from him!

Truly a class on his own with impeccable body and super friendly attitude. If anyone of you happen to be in Vegas when he is here, BOOK HIM!!! (and if you still want some thrill the next night please give me a call :D ).

Thanks for the heads up "unsub2O17"

You really cannot compare Aaron and Peter as they are both "The best Las Vegas has to offer" A few years ago Aaron broke me in and our meetings were always the best part of each trip to Vegas... And when Aaron was leaving Vegas I made him give me the name to call for his replacement and without hesitation he told me the I just had to call Peter... And I followed his recommendation and have been having fun since then... Both must have graduated from a "fine arts class" as they will treat you like royalty and the sessions were just beyond anything you could imagine. You will have to try both of them and you will find out that the two have more class that the others available and will provide with you with an hour or evening of the best entertainment in Vegas...

Thank guys for the best...

You really cannot compare Aaron and Peter as they are both "The best Las Vegas has to offer" A few years ago Aaron broke me in and our meetings were always the best part of each trip to Vegas... And when Aaron was leaving Vegas I made him give me the name to call for his replacement and without hesitation he told me the I just had to call Peter... And I followed his recommendation and have been having fun since then... Both must have graduated from a "fine arts class" as they will treat you like royalty and the sessions were just beyond anything you could imagine. You will have to try both of them and you will find out that the two have more class that the others available and will provide with you with an hour or evening of the best entertainment in Vegas...

Thank guys for the best...

That is very sweet of you to say! :) Thank you!

As for Aaron I think HE graduated from a "fine arts class" and when he graduated and mastered himself, I became his student and I had a chance to observe and learn from the master himself! :)

Thanks again "unsub2O17", I have already contacted Aaron and hopefully I can set up a meeting with him as I am sure he will be in HIGH DEMAND here (and pretty much anywhere he goes).

GUYS, HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!!! CALL HIM :))))

On gayromeo.com, Aaron Mark is now advertising in Hoboken NJ?

Might be a mistake. I met him last night (gosh, still looks like a million bucks, such a hottie) and he told me that he is going to be in Vegas for a good month (YEAY ME)! :)

Hope this helps to clear this out... I will ask him next time we meet, maybe he plans to go there at some point but he will be based in Vegas for the next month for sure.

I'd love to spend some time with Mr. Mark. Does he have a German accent? Something about that quality is really sensual for me. It also allows me to fantasize over the German soccer goalie, Manuel Neuer. If I win the lottery I'm flying to Munich and offering Mr. Neuer the moon and the stars for a night with him. I might even turn into a stalker over that guy. Dear Lord, what a crush I have on him. I feel like a school girl......

I'd love to spend some time with Mr. Mark. Does he have a German accent? Something about that quality is really sensual for me. It also allows me to fantasize over the German soccer goalie, Manuel Neuer. If I win the lottery I'm flying to Munich and offering Mr. Neuer the moon and the stars for a night with him. I might even turn into a stalker over that guy. Dear Lord, what a crush I have on him. I feel like a school girl......

Hi Becket,

Nice choice! Yes, Aaron does have a sexy German accent! :) Have fun! :)

Archived