British Will from Miami visiting NYC

Peterc
This topic is 3602 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone have any info or experience with this guy?

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/willmassage.shtml

I only have interaction by text. But he wasn't very friendly. About two years ago he stayed for a long time in Dallas, and then he left. Months later his ad appeared again on Backpage saying he was in Dallas. I texted him and asked him whether he was in Dallas yet. He told me no- and let me know he wasn't going to be there anytime soon. I told him that Backpage was running his ad again, and he argued and refused to believe me that there was an ad of his currently in Dallas. I decided that even if he did come back, I wasn't going to see him because of his attitude.

Gman

I've met him and certainly didn't detect any of the attitude that Gman describes, in fact he's quite friendly. But as for the rest of the experience, it didn't measure up to the ad text or the "reviews". I wouldn't repeat and was actually kind of anxious for the whole thing to be over. But you experience may be different.

Before Dallas, he was mostly based in the Chicago area (perhaps even using a different 1st name). He was absolutely unfriendly in some short, initial email contact. Dropped him like a hot potato & moved on. His hairy bod was the hook that initially got my eye but his attitude ended all interest.

I've met him and certainly didn't detect any of the attitude that Gman describes, in fact he's quite friendly. But as for the rest of the experience, it didn't measure up to the ad text or the "reviews". I wouldn't repeat and was actually kind of anxious for the whole thing to be over. But you experience may be different.

I couldn't have said it better. My experience was the same, I couldn't wait for it to be over. He was hung over, does NOT know how to give anything close to a massage and does not do anything "sexual", is not in good shape, he is very hairy, so what is the point? Money and time wasted. Not a bad guy, just not for "this" type of activity.

The comments by guys here are enlightening. I saw his ad -- my first gut reaction was "Phew - too much hair and those tats make him downright fugly!" I could almost taste the hairballs in my mouth from getting too close -- I like hairy guys (actually getting to love them) but this is unkempt MESS and he has no real muscular shape to attract but I am sure someone somewhere will still hire him.

• 2 months later...

His unfriendly attitude almost made it sound like he would be doing me a favor if he agreed to meet....& then I also remember he had some out of town travel plans on his schedule & he was being difficult in even saying when a date could happen.....at that time he was running a current ad in Chicago - my fault for assuming he would be available in Chicago that week.....his vibe was definitely an easy decision to pass him & look elsewhere.....

I did meet up with him while he was in NY. I had no problem setting it up and when I met him (at his very nice NY hotel) he was very friendly and welcoming. No bad attitude at all. I thought he was very hot - sort of a British soccer player type. Great accent and energy. The body hair was a positive for me BUT he is definitely straight and it was apparent that he just couldn't be very interested in the massage, nor is he really trained as a masseur, although he was willing to try. So if you like the look he was fine and fun actually pretty charming. PM me if you want any further info. He's based in Miami but travels around a lot.

I agree with the majority of the comments above. I love hairy men so that was no obstacle. I was a late night appointment for him and he asked if I would pick him up something to eat. I thought, "Weird, but okay." Asked what he wanted. It was a Subway sandwich at about 11 p.m. Too late for that. Reminded him of the type things that would be open that late and never found anything to suit him. Spent a lot of time in the massage re how many massages he had done that day without a break to eat (seems like it was 11). No worries about hairballs because you will not get that close. He will let you do a little touching including of his nice sized endowment but that is it. He was not interested in anything else with me. Would not recommend him to you at all.

Archived