Montpellier, France

SundayZip
This topic is 3099 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is there a reason that you don't think we would be interested in your comments. Why do people send PM on a message boards? I understand if it is private infomation.

Actually, ya bring up two great questions... first question response: really did not cross the mind. I travel a great deal and shared a few great locations with SundayZip to visit based on my travel in the South of France. Really personal insights that thought would be of no interest to other. Second question response: never encountered him before and really wanted to make sure he got the PM since there was a thread about PM's earlier in the week. Basically, Marseilles is an excellent city to visit and am very familiar with this location as well as Arles... just giving a few personal thoughts to a fellow member. Did not mean to exclude any one. Also, PM's help build a "connection" of sorts with fellow members. You bring up two great questions, Atlantagaguy, that I've asked myself as well. Best :)

• 1 year later...

Archived