411 JockBrad

skiboi0030
This topic is 2942 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And its his personality that really takes him over the top. I know this sounds like I'm "fan-boying" over him, and maybe I am ;) But after seeing some negative comments, I felt I had to throw my two cents in.

I'm glad it worked out well for you :)

And welcome to the Forum!

• 2 months later...

I've hired Brad four times. 2 were for weekends, one was a whole week, and one was for an overnight. All my meetings with him were exceptional, except for the overnight. He canceled while I was driving to Columbus.

He has a great personality. When I hire, it's for companionship. So he fits the bill.

• 3 months later...

I agree. Met with him recently. I wouldn't call him pudgy but he's definitely beefier than his profile photos. Cock didn't look as big in the photos either. Great bubble butt though, still sexy, great eye contact, and I had a really good time.

Hmmmm... That's too bad. When I saw him, he was really just getting started, still a little naive, but a couple of shots of vodka warmed him up nicely. He went to a private high school and was quite the lacrosse player. As I recall, his pubes were intact and he delivered a tasty deposit.

He was going to high school?? Private or not.

• 2 weeks later...

I hired him last summer in Chicago. He was NOT pudgy, rather fit. Really handsome. I happen to like shaved pubes, so was in heaven. He kissed and bottomed for me. Had a great time. Cock is average but a bit thick. I'd hire him again one of his next trips to Chicago if the timing works out.

Archived