Helios Get Together...

Ace
This topic is 3694 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well.... THIS must be where the term "The Morning After" comes from.....

My room looks like Guns & Roses made a tour stop. (Good God!).

I'm not naming names but I will say that my "band of merry men" ALL lived up to their WELL EARNED reputations!

Thanks to Matt Sizemore & the Helios staff for giving us a place to be "in our own environment"

Pool party time...

As two of the nameless attendees, I can say that we had an amazing time, as always. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day. And we still had Sunday to look forward to. We're sitting here right now, trying to decide which day was better, and we can't do it. All in all, that's a pretty great problem to have. :)

Rob & Wayne

As my first time being there and knowing no one at all. I let with a big smile on my face and many people I can now call friends. I would especially like to give a big shout out to Ace, Chris, Tyger, DaveDC for making an old man feel hot and desirable. Do not worry I will be writing a post and naming names. It was a wonderful initiation faso to the brotherhood of this site.

With much love to my first string team,

Coach

Archived