Mr. Sheb Wooley "Purple People Eater" 1958 (Vintage Gay Alien Film)

ArVaGuy
This topic is 3726 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Here is perhaps the most bizarre video clip I've ever seen on Tumblr. The paragraph below does not begin to describe this clip. Btw, tried to embed but link did not want to cooperate.

http://vimeo.com/83141189

"Oh, so humorous. Found this very low budget vintage Gay film and not sure what the true title is. It was listed as "Gay Alien", however hours of research came up with no information about this short film except it was made in Hollywood. The original 13 minute movie is about two boys that go camping, an alien creature lands in the woods, shoots them with a ray gun that evidently makes the boys want to strip off their clothes. The nude boys then capture the alien and burn him. The movie appears to be from the late 50's or early 60's. For the humor of it all, the video has been edited down to two minutes and backed with Sheb Wooley's "Purple People Eater". The tune charted #1 in 1958."

I like the pairing of the film and song. Quite amusing.

I have a few dvds from Something Weird video with clips of old films like this. I guess films like this were more common several decades ago -- the guys are naked but usually only semi-erect (if that) and aren't doing anything overtly sexual other than looking good naked.

Archived