Where was Jai???

ready182
This topic is 7564 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This weeks episode of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Jai was replaced by another "culture expert". Based on the previews for next week, Jai is back. I sure hope so, cause as far as I'm concerned, the "fab 5" is a "fab 1". Jai, if you're listening, I could use a little culture :)

Actually, I just read/heard somewhere that the this guy was sueing the show for breach of contract because he was replaced and isn't included in the lucrative book deal the fab five apparently just signed. I think he was billed as "guest" culture expert.

Blair Boone, the original culture guy, was let go after the first two episodes were filmed and replaced with Jai Rodriguez. According to Boone, he was told by the show's producers that NBC and Bravo executives had decided to go a different way with the culture guy's role and he was let go. He has filed a suit against the show for $105,000, the amount he would have earned for one year of "Queer Eye."

Archived