411 Lance Eastman Durham

gallahadesquire
This topic is 3516 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Three thumbs up! (Oh, that one isn't my thumb...)

If you could give a one sentence update how it went, I think we all would appreciate it.

Thx in advance LA Rob!

I don't know if LA Rob got together with Lance, but if he didn't, he really missed out on an incredible time. I was in the Bay Area for work and some family matters, so I arranged an hour with Lance, which was terrific. It was so terrific, that we got together a couple of nights later (I don't think I've ever scheduled a follow-up visit with a guy before), and it was even more fun than the first time. I even asked him to stay longer than we originally planned. I just posted a full review, so there is a little more detail there. Not a blow-by-blow description, although there was plenty of that going on.... :p

And as far as the extensive logistical detail armadillo referred to, that's just Lance's way of getting the business stuff out of the way up front and avoiding any misunderstandings. He can be a little bit obsessive about details, but we all have our quirks...

Hi guys. Sorry I didn't follow up as I promised but I was traveling and hadn't had time to get into the forum. I did meet up with Lance and he was fantastic. He's so adorable and sweet. Was very affectionate from the moment he got into my hotel room. He didn't ask for money up front or even bring it up. Great body, by the way. Very compact and muscular. If you are in the Bay Area, reach out to him. He's going to be in Berkeley until some time in December.

Hi guys. Sorry I didn't follow up as I promised but I was traveling and hadn't had time to get into the forum. I did meet up with Lance and he was fantastic. He's so adorable and sweet. Was very affectionate from the moment he got into my hotel room. He didn't ask for money up front or even bring it up. Great body, by the way. Very compact and muscular. If you are in the Bay Area, reach out to him. He's going to be in Berkeley until some time in December.

And then what? Back to the Right Coast? Enquiring minds need to know!

Hey Rob- I hope you intend to submit a review.

~Boomer~

gallahadesquire - He didn't give much more in the way of details. I asked him what brought him to Berkeley and said a friend had moved there so he's staying with him. I think he will go back to Raleigh.

BabyBoomer - I will post a review

And then what? Back to the Right Coast? Enquiring minds need to know!

He told me it was back to North Carolina sometime in the middle of December. But he hinted that his plans weren't set in stone.

I have December framed in black on my calendar.

Archived