411-Private Messages?

Gar1eth
This topic is 3755 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If your Inbox and your Sent Box messages total 1000, can you move some of them to another 'Personal' folder to free up space in your Inbox- or do you have to either download the messages or delete them totally?

Thank you.

Gman

The FAQ section states there can be limit to the number of messages you can store in your folders. I interpret that as meaning the Inbox, Sent Items, and any self-created folders combined. Of course, my interpretation could be incorrect.

I interpret that as meaning the Inbox, Sent Items, and any self-created folders combined. Of course, my interpretation could be incorrect.

Your interpretation is correct. The total number of messages allowed is 1K. That includes Inbox, Sent Items and any messages in your self-created folders combined.

To respond the OP's question: once you reach the number 1000 you need to delete some or else you won't be able to send or receive any messages.

If your Inbox and your Sent Box messages total 1000, can you move some of them to another 'Personal' folder to free up space in your Inbox- or do you have to either download the messages or delete them totally?

Thank you.

Gman

Have you been naughty and you've been hoarding messages lately?

Why would you want to or need to save that many messages? After you have properly addressed them, delete the older or less important ones.

Boston Bill

Common sense to power!

Exactly, read, reply and delete, get done with subjects, move one, etc.

Archived