We need to reprise: NOW THIS IS HOT! I want! I want!

Funguy
This topic is 3641 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Do you mean the electro-prod? I have seen that used in quite a few 'BoundGods' movies, it always look so entertaining! Where do you buy this from? Can you recommend a vendor?

Amazon has quite a selectio of stun guns/tasers if not electro prods. They come disguised as pens and flashlights. They can be bought at sex shops on and off line such as Mr. S... but for a price! Case in point The Leather Master in Key West was selling one for about $175 plus tax that was disguised as a flashlight. A similar model on Amazon was 1/10th the price plus shipping. I think the pen version is more practical as it would be easier to handle. I wanted to get the feel of the one on display in Key West, but they could not locate the proper batteries. They had batteries to demonstrate other toys, but not the one for the zapper... 12 volt as I recall.

I do have a 12 volt TENS electrical unit, but this looks like it would be more practical to tease the sub. Plus, no wires are involved.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leaning how to do jumping jacks... Gotta get me one of those gadgets. However, where I come from they are illegal unless you get a signed document from your local mayor or first selectman... and then they can be used only in the town in which you reside. So if I carry the thing across the town line to be used in another locality... or heaven forbid... the state line I would be breaking the law... something I would never contemplate doing!

The "jumper" has nice abs by the way!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwxueqsVyE1qkpqjoo1_500.gif

They both have nice abs...AND as always, I would love to hear sound with this vid. For me, that is a large part of the erotic turn on. :p

They both have nice abs...AND as always, I would love to hear sound with this vid. For me, that is a large part of the erotic turn on. :p

Damn BVB you are a tough audience... if you need sounds all ya need do is run across Aligator Alley and I would be willing to demonstrate. In lieu of that it would sound something like this:

ZAP... UUUUUHHHHHHHH!!! THANK YOU SIR!!! ZAP... UUUUUUHHHHHHH!!! THANK YOU SIR!!!! etc. etc. etc.

Kind of like a week ago... Except minus the ZAP!!! :p

Amazon has quite a selectio of stun guns/tasers if not electro prods. They come disguised as pens and flashlights. They can be bought at sex shops on and off line such as Mr. S... but for a price! Case in point The Leather Master in Key West was selling one for about $175 plus tax that was disguised as a flashlight. A similar model on Amazon was 1/10th the price plus shipping. I think the pen version is more practical as it would be easier to handle. I wanted to get the feel of the one on display in Key West, but they could not locate the proper batteries. They had batteries to demonstrate other toys, but not the one for the zapper... 12 volt as I recall.

I do have a 12 volt TENS electrical unit, but this looks like it would be more practical to tease the sub. Plus, no wires are involved.

Thanks, very informative. If the prod has 12 volts, can it be safely used to prod inside a sub's mouth? Or better still, inside his anus? Would this be going too far, in your opinion?

Damn BVB you are a tough audience... if you need sounds all ya need do is run across Aligator Alley and I would be willing to demonstrate. In lieu of that it would sound something like this:

ZAP... UUUUUHHHHHHHH!!! THANK YOU SIR!!! ZAP... UUUUUUHHHHHHH!!! THANK YOU SIR!!!! etc. etc. etc.

Kind of like a week ago... Except minus the ZAP!!! :p

Well that trip would be more than worth it then...LOL AND while I wasn't privy to what happened last week, I do have a wonderful imagination. It must have been worth video taping. ;)

Thanks, very informative. If the prod has 12 volts, can it be safely used to prod inside a sub's mouth? Or better still, inside his anus? Would this be going too far, in your opinion?

12 volts can deliver quite an impact. It depends in the strength of the unit. There are attachments for electrical TENS units that are for anal play. I don't go there so I can't comment. However, when placed on ones cock and balls you really don't want to turn the unit up to maximum strength... Well if you do... Probably not for very long!!!

Read the reviews on Amazon, as the strengths of the units vary from delivering a bee sting to a healthy jolt. I am thinking of starting with a unit that delivers a milder impact and is small and compact. Something pen shaped that can be tucked away easily and would add some variety to a scene along with a variety of other toys. I need to do some more homework. Also some units are rechargeable and are advertised as having thousands upon thousands of volts.

DOM or SUB???? The armband says sub, but could the pic be flipped??? I say total dom. What say you???

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwtni5hgTR1r63a17o1_500.jpg

I don't need to see the arm band to know that he is a total "dom"....The look on his face tells it all. ;) IMHO anyway.

That dimple is kinda cute so I'd say sub butI agree with Bosguy, too. He almost looks like he is saying "Bring it on!"

I was UP before this picture so it got me going when I saw it!

How about WG or DOIT adding some of their great images to your Erotic Tales ? Now that would be HOT!

Boston Bill

How about WG or DOIT adding some of their great images to your Erotic Tales ? Now that would be HOT!

Boston Bill

That will be the next vignette…have to wrap this one up next week.

PS: Still waiting for a picture of "Jon" out bartender: tanned, dark hair, blue eyes, killer smile. How about it, Unicorn?

tumblr_n020qiMy2z1tozyhio1_500.jpg

Thanks Rich....now someone get the rope.... :)

This guy is a BDSM sub if I have ever seem one. Armband aside, just the way he is grasping the bars says it all. Not even sure if we would need rope. I think that he would... Well I would order him to grasp those bars firmly... and then flog the living crap out of his chest. After I tortured and tormented his nips that is!!! His tongue looks as though it is ready for a bit of action as well. Plus he seems as though he is a dude who likes getting on his knees. I think that he would be a fun guy with whom to play!

Nice thighs by by the way!

This guy is a BDSM sub if I have ever seem one. Armband aside, just the way he is grasping the bars says it all. Not even sure if we would need rope. I think that he would... Well I would order him to grasp those bars firmly... and then flog the living crap out of his chest. After I tortured and tormented his nips that is!!! His tongue looks as though it is ready for a bit of action as well. Plus he seems as though he is a dude who likes getting on his knees. I think that he would be a fun guy with whom to play!

Nice thighs by by the way!

And then start round 2 with him turned around, bent over, and holding the bars tightly while his rear side is punished the way he wants so badly.

Boston Bill

And then start round 2 with him turned around, bent over, and holding the bars tightly while his rear side is punished the way he wants so badly.

Boston Bill

Totally agree... and I would be willing to pass the baton, slap paddle, floggger, and what ever other toys over to you... Plus, based on the muscularity of his thighs I would bet that he has quite a firm butt as well. Seeing it with a healthy red glow just below his V-shaped and freshly flogged back would be a thing of beauty!

A couple hot muscular guys getting worked over... and it looks as though they are enjoying it!

http://www.crocogays.com/pictures/bondage/bound-gods/masked-hunk-enjoys-being-sex-slave/10.jpg

O the joy of being ambidextrous.

Boston Bill

A couple hot muscular guys getting worked over... and it looks as though they are enjoying it!

http://www.crocogays.com/pictures/bondage/bound-gods/masked-hunk-enjoys-being-sex-slave/10.jpg

Not many things hotter on the planet than a muscle stud getting worked over, and this time I didn't even need the sound. My imagination went into overdrive...;)

Not many things hotter on the planet than a muscle stud getting worked over, and this time I didn't even need the sound. My imagination went into overdrive...;)

And don't you just love the way that the ropes frame their pecs and nips. Which would be the next things to be worked over... and hard! :)

Three pics of (I assume) a smokin hot dom!

http://glamourworld19.com/Admin/UploadImage/ec6d5ac0-347b-441d-9a39-27fb52d6d444.jpg

http://www.glamourworld19.com/Admin/UploadImage/56781d56-3461-4a98-b21b-74f3f6258f39.jpg

http://leatherx.us/Admin/UploadImage/5d53b308-f394-4115-9227-ae900d0368c3.jpg

Three pics of (I assume) a smokin hot dom!

http://glamourworld19.com/Admin/UploadImage/ec6d5ac0-347b-441d-9a39-27fb52d6d444.jpg

Sweet....I can almost reach in and unbutton the leather piece covering his dick. That is so inciting, along with that beautiful chest and nips.

Sweet....I can almost reach in and unbutton the leather piece covering his dick. That is so inciting, along with that beautiful chest and nips.

Damn! BVB do we have similar taste or what. Even though all three pics are almost identical that is the one that entices me the most as well. Something about "that leather piece" as the focal point along with "that beautiful chest and nips." :)

Archived