"Nathan" Oils His Tight Muscle Up and Flexes For You

bcohen7719
This topic is 3748 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't these posts be more appropriate in The Gallery? And while I can see his charms, I can't say I'm really 'into' him-or rather won't allow myself to be into him. I've decided that my life is already full and overflowing with loneliness from handsome gay/bisexual men who won't give me the time of day. As a result my dance card really has no room at all for handsome straight guys.

Gman

Wouldn't these posts be more appropriate in The Gallery? And while I can see his charms, I can't say I'm really 'into' him-or rather won't allow myself to be into him. I've decided that my life is already full and overflowing with loneliness from handsome gay/bisexual men who won't give me the time of day. As a result my dance card really has no room at all for handsome straight guys.

Gman

How do we know he's straight? Perhaps BC can shed some light on this. Inquiring minds want to know....

Guest Starbuck

The boy head on the man body creeps me out. The boy head on the man body in the stuffed animal room REALLY creeps me out.

My favorite part of this thread is Gman's rueful-but-still-funny sense of humor.

Yeah... I find it really hard to stop my disbelief and assume he is an adult who can sell naked videos of himself when he looks like a child and his room is packed with stuffed animals...

Not my cup of tea.

Not that I can sell videos. But I will admit to having 3 small stuffed animals- usually packed away but occasionally out. Two were presents during college/grad school (sentimental value). And one I will admit was a green monkey from when I went to see Wicked. I bought one for a niece. And they were cute, so I bought one for me too.

Gman

The boy head on the man body creeps me out. The boy head on the man body in the stuffed animal room REALLY creeps me out.

My favorite part of this thread is Gman's rueful-but-still-funny sense of humor.

I gotta agree with you on that one. I'm not really sure he's 18. But I would like to see what he'd look like in a few years.

Hmmm it says the Youtube account was terminated. Maybe he was a minor....:confused:

Lohengrin

Ooooppps...that just happened. Well Gman says that according to his website he will be 21 this year. So that is plausable, but as of early this morning, some of his other videos are still up on youtube. It could be that they are not as suggestive as the one that got pulled, or perhaps it is just a matter of time.

Gman

Gar1eth,

You're right, these posts belong in "The Gallery." I had thought that Nathan's particularly

(humorous?) narcissistic stance might evoke more laughter in this room than soul-searching,

but in the end you are right. I also struggle with "too much desire for young muscle guys

who have no interest in me." Sometimes I wonder if it might not be advantageous if we

could just shut off our "gay switch" at whatever age we desire so aren't bothered by unobtainable

desires.

We are suppose to evolve, according the science of evolution, as "survival of the fittest."

Why do we, as humans, still desire young flesh when we are in our older years? It seems

to bring about only stress and depression, unless one is lucky enough to pair up with a lover

who survives at the same right, and with whom one lives in harmony with.

BC

Gar1eth,

You're right, these posts belong in "The Gallery." I had thought that Nathan's particularly

(humorous?) narcissistic stance might evoke more laughter in this room than soul-searching,

but in the end you are right. I also struggle with "too much desire for young muscle guys

who have no interest in me." Sometimes I wonder if it might not be advantageous if we

could just shut off our "gay switch" at whatever age we desire so aren't bothered by unobtainable

desires.

We are suppose to evolve, according the science of evolution, as "survival of the fittest."

Why do we, as humans, still desire young flesh when we are in our older years? It seems

to bring about only stress and depression, unless one is lucky enough to pair up with a lover

who survives at the same right, and with whom one lives in harmony with.

BC

The switch would be nice. But I'm more eclectic in my tastes. I usually go for older guys. And being the non-ageist that I am, I am rejected just as much by the older guys of my desire as I am by the occasional younger one. I'm an equal opportunity rejectee.

Oh and if everyone is fine with this topic in the Lounge, please don't move it on my account. I was just wondering why you started it here.

Gman

Why do we, as humans, still desire young flesh when we are in our older years?

As you said, it's probably about evolution. Evolution probably selected for those who pick a man who's at his peak of strength, i.e. in his mid-20s, and who has a good likelihood of being around to help in raising any children which might arise from any sexual activity, and fighting off any rival males. When I hit puberty, I was most attracted to men in their mid-20s. When I was in my mid 20s, I was most attracted to men in their mid-20s. And I'm still most attracted to men in their mid 20s. I'm still the same person, and I haven't had a brain transplant. Sure, I may have expanded a bit in what I find attractive, but there's a reason most models are in their 20s. That's what most humans find most attractive. If it weren't the case, they wouldn't be paying the big bucks to those models.

How do we know he's straight? Perhaps BC can shed some light on this. Inquiring minds want to know....

BVB/all,

Sorry--he's probably straight. At least he said he was straight in a separate promotional video where he announced his personal appearance in a physique competition. He warmly welcomed his gay fans to visit but asked them be respectful. "Girls don't have to be respectful," he joked (awkwardly). He profusely apologized for being straight and said he was just born that way.

He might of course be presenting a public relations facade, or still be in the closet, or "evolving,"

or in denial. He regretfully, however appeared to be on the up-and-up (at this time).

BC

BVB/all,

Sorry--he's probably straight. At least he said he was straight in a separate promotional video where he announced his personal appearance in a physique competition. He warmly welcomed his gay fans to visit but asked them be respectful. "Girls don't have to be respectful," he joked (awkwardly). He profusely apologized for being straight and said he was just born that way.

He might of course be presenting a public relations facade, or still be in the closet, or "evolving,"

or in denial. He regretfully, however appeared to be on the up-and-up (at this time).

BC

Thanks for the information BC. Much appreciated. I give him kudos for openly welcoming and acknowledging his gay fans, and we can always hope that he is "evolving" ;)

Archived