New kink.com website, 30 Minutes of Torment

poolboy48220
This topic is 3770 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Kink.com (of boundgods.com, menonedge.com, nakedkombat.com) has a new site, 30 Minutes of Torment. I'm not sure how long it's been around, I just noticed it but there are a half-dozen shoots on it already.

http://www.30minutesoftorment.com/site/shoots.jsp

Focusing more on the DSM in BDSM, which is not really to my taste, I'm more of a strictly B guy (unless D stands for domination, not discipline - now I'm not sure) but I'm sure it'll get lots of people going.

Kink.com (of boundgods.com, menonedge.com, nakedkombat.com) has a new site, 30 Minutes of Torment. I'm not sure how long it's been around, I just noticed it but there are a half-dozen shoots on it already.

http://www.30minutesoftorment.com/site/shoots.jsp

Focusing more on the DSM in BDSM, which is not really to my taste, I'm more of a strictly B guy (unless D stands for domination, not discipline - now I'm not sure) but I'm sure it'll get lots of people going.

Thanks for the link Poolboy....I am enjoying Kink.com and Bound Gods... they are amazing, although it can get a bit pricey, with the "kink dollars" being a bit of a hustle, if you know what I mean. I began rummaging around the site this evening. So far "30 minutes of Torment" seems to be every bit as interesting.

We'll, I have been just viewing the trailers of both Boundgods and Thirty Minutes of Torment. I am not sure if there is much difference between the two, though in general BG seems to have better bodies getting worked over and so far Thirty Minutes has featured more of Van Darkholme as the dom and in more intimate settings. In that sense TM is more like a "real" one on one BDSM encounter. Still, both can be more than a bit "over the top". Interestingly, both have recently featured hot wax in their shoots in addition to the requisite flogging scenes. Smile on my face! :)

At any rate, I have not joined either site. However, I do enjoy watching the trailers as they are an invaluable source of kinky ideas!!!

In any event, thanks to Poolboy for alerting us to the new Thirty Minutes shoots as they will certainly be a part of my weekly routine to check out what's new and of interest at Kink!

We'll, I have been just viewing the trailers of both Boundgods and Thirty Minutes of Torment. I am not sure if there is much difference between the two, though in general BG seems to have better bodies getting worked over and so far Thirty Minutes has featured more of Van Darkholme as the dom and in more intimate settings. In that sense TM is more like a "real" one on one BDSM encounter. Still, both can be more than a bit "over the top". Interestingly, both have recently featured hot wax in their shoots in addition to the requisite flogging scenes. Smile on my face! :)

At any rate, I have not joined either site. However, I do enjoy watching the trailers as they are an invaluable source of kinky ideas!!!

In any event, thanks to Poolboy for alerting us to the new Thirty Minutes shoots as they will certainly be a part of my weekly routine to check out what's new and of interest at Kink!

I did notice that also WG. The trailer with Billy Santoro is a must see. It is almost worth joining BG just for that scene alone. He when he was strung up with arms outstretched, he reminded me of a Zeb Atlas....and I much prefer doing a monthly charge as opposed to a per/download. Although canceling membership can be challenging also.

I did notice that also WG. The trailer with Billy Santoro is a must see. It is almost worth joining BG just for that scene alone. He when he was strung up with arms outstretched, he reminded me of a Zeb Atlas....and I much prefer doing a monthly charge as opposed to a per/download. Although canceling membership can be challenging also.

A hot muscular guy "strung up with arms outstretched." Damn BVB that thought is beyond comprehension! That Boundgods Caber/Santoro trailer is indeed awesome with the flogging and the hot wax. I loved the fact that Caber as the dom poured hot wax on his cock as well!! When playing the dom I often need to experience a bit of pain, so I can most definitely relate! So freaking hot, and both literally and metaphorically!

Almost makes me want to sign up... But then again the real thing is always better!!!!! ;)

. I loved the fact that Caber as the dom poured hot wax on his cock as well!! When playing the dom I often need to experience a bit of pain, so I can most definitely relate!

I agree with you WG. While playing the Dom, I often wear nipple clamps and/of ball stretcher and/or a bit of Mentholatum on nipples, balls, asshole. Keeps me in high gear!!!

A hot muscular guy "strung up with arms outstretched." Damn BVB that thought is beyond comprehension! That Boundgods Caber/Santoro trailer is indeed awesome with the flogging and the hot wax. I loved the fact that Caber as the dom poured hot wax on his cock as well!! When playing the dom I often need to experience a bit of pain, so I can most definitely relate! So freaking hot, and both literally and metaphorically!

Almost makes me want to sign up... But then again the real thing is always better!!!!! ;)

Those were my thoughts exactly...:p AND yes, the real thing is better, but in the interim...LOL..."A man's got to do what a man's got to do"

I agree with you WG. While playing the Dom, I often wear nipple clamps and/of ball stretcher and/or a bit of Mentholatum on nipples, balls, asshole. Keeps me in high gear!!!

Yep!!! Nipple clamps usually do it for me or in a pinch a ball stretcher as well!!!!

AND yes, the real thing is better, but in the interim...LOL... "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

Better as in being able to experience the pleasure... I mean pain... :eek: ;)

Archived