San Diego help

Buddy15
This topic is 3777 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have any recent experience with Brock Hart or Tony in San Diego? Tony's last 2 reviews are by the same person and there hasn't been any mention of Brock in almost a year. If you look at their pictures you can tell what kind of guys I like so any other recommendations are appreciated.

I've been with Brock many times since 2004. I was with him on New Year's Day in fact and will see him again next week...my review still stands.

However, he is based out of South Florida now and has been for many years. He travels a lot for his primary profession, so you may find him in San Diego at some point. He's currently in DC.

I

I've been with Brock many times since 2004. I was with him on New Year's Day in fact and will see him again next week...my review still stands.

However, he is based out of South Florida now and has been for many years. He travels a lot for his primary profession, so you may find him in San Diego at some point. He's currently in DC.

I saw his review under San Diego so I thought that's where he lives. Thanks.

Archived